The Lucky Apartments
The Lucky takes its name from Elias “Lucky” Baldwin, one of California’s most visionary entrepreneurs from the late 19th century. At one time the largest employer in all of Los Angeles County, Lucky Baldwin believed in a bright future for Southern California, and acted as a catalyst for California’s diversity and character of risk-taking.
The Lucky is for those who want to carry on that California dream.
The former site of the Baldwin Motel, The Lucky continues to honor Lucky Baldwin’s legacy.
Live among The Lucky.
Opening Fall 2019. Subscribe for updates.
- On-site Ground Floor Retail
- Controlled Access Residential Lobby
- Community Courtyard
- Covered, Controlled Access Parking
- Free Wi-Fi in Common Areas
- Package Lockers
- Bike Storage
- Online Rent Payment
- 89 WalkScore®
- Modern 1-, 2-, and 3-Bedroom Floor Plans
- Large private roof terraces* and balconies
- Walk-In Showers
- Washer and Dryer Included
- Walk-In Closets*
- Full Stainless Steel Appliance Package
- Air Conditioning
*Select units only
Ground Floor Retail
- Mixed-use project with 7,200 sf of ground floor retail fronting along Washington Blvd.
- 13'+ ceiling heights
- Outdoor seating opportunity along Washington
- Parked for restaurant and café use
- Base building includes landlord installed grease interceptors and exhaust ducts
For retail inquiries, email email@example.com